- Best accuracy with no temperature error
- Eleven user-selectable engineering units
- Leak test: allows users to view Min/Max pressure values and calculates leak rate per minute in pressure units
- Leak test is a valuable tool for troubleshooting or pressure testing pneumatic systems
- Document up to 240 readings (automatically or manually) to reduce paperwork and field time
- Saved readings can be recalled at any time
- Exponential damping with user selectable time constant from 0.1 to 25 seconds
- Min/Max capture – capture speed is equal to the selected damping rate
- CE Mark
- UL Listed
The Meriam M200 smart manometer brings high precision and value to handheld, digital manometer users. The Meriam M200 features NIST traceable accuracy of ±0.025% of FS, independent of temperature effect, at the lowest prices available. Pressure ranges from 10″ H2O FS to 3000 PSIG FS are available.
The Meriam M200 smart manometer pressure sensors are available to measure gauge, differential or absolute pressure. The display can read out in any of eleven pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units. Differential models offer a square root flow function to display flow rate in user defined units.
An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures. A MIN/MAX function captures the extremes of pulsating or varying pressure signals and a HOLD function can freeze the display at any point of interest. Auto Record documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
The Meriam M200 smart manometer is available with an optional Intrinsically Safe Certification that meet the follow safety standards:
- Ex 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4
- Intrinsically Safe, Exia
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 cULus Listed
- Class I, Zone 0, Aex ia IIC T4
- Class I, Zone 0, Ex ia IIC T4
- -5° C < Ta < +50°C
The M200 Smart Manometer ships complete with:
- Protective red boot
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- User’s manual