- For measurements of gauge, differential, or absolute pressure.
- Versatile range of applications.
- Compact and easy to operate
- Large, well readable graphic display
- Infared Interface (IR)
- Withstands high static pressure
- Real time clock including date
- Ranges from 0-10″ H2O
- .05% Accuracy.
- Data Memory for 10.000 measurements.
- MIN/MAX and average values
- Accuracy to better than .025% (±1/2 LSD)
- Measuring media: instrument air, inert gases, media compatible with stainless steel 18/8.
The HM35 Gauge & Differential Digital Manometer and the HM35-EX Digital Manometer for Hazardous Environments provide users with gauge, vacuum and differential pressure measurements with accuracy to 0.05%FS. Absolute and Barometric models are rated at 0.1% FS. Accuracy includes stability for one year and is valid over the operating temperature range of 0°C to 50°C.
A large easy to read display and light weight ergonomic case make the HM35 convenient to use. Other features include rate of change, max/min values, easy to use infrared interface and data logging of up to 10,000 data points with a real time clock including date.
|Range||Unit||Pressure||Resolution||Max Load||Max Pressure|
|0-10||inH2O||d,g||0.0001||50 inH2O||245 psi|
|0-28||inH2O||d,g||0.001||140 inH2O||245 psi|
|0-80||inH2O||d,g||0.001||600 inH2O||245 psi|
|0-120||inH2O||d,g||0.001||600 inH2O||245 psi|
|0-200||inH2O||d,g||0.001||1600 inH2O||245 psi|
|0-14.5||psi||d,g||0.0001||58 psi||245 psi|
|0-29||psi||a,d,g||0.001||100 psi||245 psi|
|0-100||psi||a,d,g||0.001||245 psi||245 psi|
|0-145||psi||d,g||0.001||390 psi||390 psi|
|0-245||psi||d,g||0.01||390 psi||390 psi|