- Best accuracy with no temperature error
- Eleven user-selectable engineering units
- Leak test: allows users to view Min/Max pressure values and calculates leak rate per minute in pressure units
- Leak test is a valuable tool for troubleshooting or pressure testing pneumatic systems
- Document up to 240 readings (automatically or manually) to reduce paperwork and field time
- Saved readings can be recalled at any time
- Exponential damping with user selectable time constant from 0.1 to 25 seconds
- Min/Max capture – capture speed is equal to the selected damping rate
- Field recalibration to zero, span and linearity
- User-selectable 1-Point or 5-Point calibration procedure
- User-selectable automatic shut-off. Programmable at 10, 20, 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- CE Mark
- UL Listed
The Meriam M200-DI handheld smart manometer for liquids brings high accuracy to wet/wet differential pressure applications. Potentially corrosive or wet gasses are also handled by the Meriam M200-DI. Wetted parts are 316L SS with Viton O-rings. The Meriam M200-DI features NIST traceable accuracy of ±0.05% FS(± 0.025% FS optional) independent of temperature effect from 23° to 122°F for instrinsically safe models.
The Meriam M200-DI handheld smart manometer has pressure ranges available from 0-1 PSID to 0-500 PSID. All ranges are rated for 1000 PSI common mode pressure. HI side overpressure rating is 3X FS, while the LO side overpressure rating is 3X FS or 150 PSI whichever is less. Optional flushing ports allow solvent clean-out of P1 and P2 ports or can be used to vent air from the connecting tubing of liquid applications.
The display can read in any of 11 pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units. A square root flow function allows the Meriam M200-DI to display flow in user defined engineer units. The user selectable damping feature minimizes pulsation effects. The Min/Max function captures the extremes of pulsating pressure signals and the ‘Hold’ function freezes the display for convenient reading if needed. ‘Auto Record’ documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
The Meriam M200-DI smart manometer is available with an optional Intrinsically Safe Certification that meet the follow safety standards:
- Ex II 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4
- DEMKO 06 ATEX 0615699 IP 40
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
- Intrinsically Safe, Exia
- Class I, Zone 0, Aex ia IIC T4
- Class I, Zone 0, Ex ia IIC T4
- -5° C < Ta < +50°C
The M200-DI Smart Manometer ships complete with:
- Protective red boot
- (4) AA alkaline batteries
- User’s manual
|Meriam M201 Enhanced Rotary Gas Meter Tester Specifications|
|Accuracy||±0.05% FS or optional ±0.025% FS. No temperature effect over specified operating temperature|
|Certifications||Ex ia IIC T4. Class I, Div. 1. Groups A, B, C, D, T4|
|Engineering Units||Inches of H2O (select 4° C, 20°C, or 60°F), PSI, mm of Hg, inches of Hg, mBars, Bars, kPa, kg/cm2 cm of H2O and user selectable scaling, sq. root.|
|Media Compatibility||Non-isolated differential sensor for clean, dry, non-corrosive gases.
Isolated gauge or absolute sensor fluids compatible with 316L SS.
|Display||5 significant digit LCD (0.25″ high) 2 line x 16 alphanumeric characters with constrast adjustment. Two stage backlight with visual overrange indication|
|Power||(4) AA batteries providing over 100 hours of continuous use|
|Wetted Parts||DN: 316L SS, brass, viton
GI: 316L SS
AI: 316L SS
|Connections||1/8″ female NPT, 316L SS|